Monday, May 9, 2011

And it begins...


Won't be blogging for the next two weeks :(
I'm near the end of the semester so that means I have to cram for a lot of exams for the next two weeks! It's quite ridiculous... a college students life sometimes T_T

If anyone is near finals week too, hang on there!
If anyone has any study tips please write it in the comments below!
I've been trying to find really great study tips but I seem to fail everytime :(
The only thing that seems to help me is my laptop background method.
If you haven't read that entry, click on this link here.

Anyways, hope everyone had a great mothers day!
My mom loved my card, she couldn't stop smiling & laughing :)

okay, good luck with the studying, friends!
See you in a couple weeks.

Remember to stay well rested, healthy, & focused!

1 comment:

Marlee said...

Oh man how I understand the cramming game!! Ha but that's how life is, right? Good luck on your finals!!