Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring is in the air!


The past week was absolutely dreadful because I had to work on so many projects & presentations & never ending essays & homework assignments... I'm just glad the first part is over. & this weekend will be a well deserved & rested one.

& not to mention, how wonderfully this weekend will be since Mother's Day will be here this Sunday!

I can't wait to get together my craft supplies because I'm making......
a coupon book for my mom :)
since I'm always poor... (a jobless college student) I decided to make a cheap, but very meaningful gift for her.

I will make a coupon book that will consist of all the things she loves (such as: massages, foot rubs, clean laundry, breakfast, a trip to the beach, & much much more...)
as soon as I finish this little coupon book I will definitely show you guys the results after :)
So, stay tuned till next time!

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Stay healthy, wonderful, & beautiful!

No comments: