Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fresh on my mind

As each day passes by, living life gets easier and easier to live by each time. Sometimes it takes something as big as losing a parent or a loved one to realize how important life is & how it's more important to cherish each and every second of it. So far, things are turning out pretty okay. I picked up lots of new hobbies, I've started to learn to take care of myself: financially, mentally, spiritually, and physically... however, it is still in process. But, there is one very important lesson I've learned: Life is unpredictable; but, you just gotta make the best out of it. There could be people in your life who try to bring you down... don't let them get to you. There could be people in your life who try to bring you up... keep those close to heart. No matter what, don't ever give up because you're not in it alone.

No comments: