Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Something that touched my heart



I was having a bad day today because as a girl, we all know that we get those sucky monthly gifts :( And I had to study all day and night for my chem midterm tommorow, which I still feel not that confident in... but, after watching this it made me realize how selfish i've become. I shouldn't be complaining that my life is so hard when other people have it much worse and they don't make a single peep about it. Sitting here, after watching this video made me realize that I should make the most out of my life to help others and inspire others to spread the good in this world. Many people might feel like our world has become not what it should be; however, let's not focus on the negativity and hate in our world. Let's focus on spreading the love with another human being, your family, your friends, and maybe even a stranger.

Let's not get caught up in our world feeling like nothing is ever beautiful or amazing anymore. Let's show those who are lost that our world is still as wonderful as it was to begin with.

Sorry about such a random post, but this video has inspired me to spread this on with you, my lovely followers. I never really thought that my blog would ever be what it is now without the help of you guys; and I know this might sound really cheesy and corny, but I'm going to say it anyways.

You guys really do inspire me to write here more and more each day
.

I know i've been lacking in some posts here and there but I just want you guys to know how much you guys have impacted me. And I hope I somehow inspire you one way or another with this blog :) Get ready because the new Megan has stepped out of her comfort zone- I'm ready to write more and more inspirational posts so you can feel just as inspired also... (hopefully) ^_^ well, it's getting late and this is a really really long post... >_< Sweet dreams everybody! & I hope you guys have a wonderful week ahead of you! <3

1 comment:

ankit said...

and your post inspire me alot