Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank you, love.

For the past few days i've been... kindof the same. Same lessons, same habits, same mood, same emotions, same everything. It's.. kind of boring...... I mean, i'm not complaining about anything, everythings great! I love my family, bestfriends, teachers, and classmates. but, I dont know. I feel so ... content - to - death. I want some miraculous moment to happen to me, and maybe even a inspiring one too.. Hm.. I'm probably not making any sense now so excuse my ventation over.. absolutely nothing ); however, I do feel proud of my family for still making the most of life, even if we've lost a precious member of our family; my grandpa. And, also i'm proud of my 2 cousins for getting married this year! & thankful for taking part in the reception as well! Also, most importantly i'd like to thank my dad for loving me & my sister the same throughout all 17 years of my life. he gives me 300% love & faith. If it weren't for him, I would always be a fool. & lastly, my mom. I know she bugs the crap out of me sometimes but damn it, she is one hell of a strong woman for providing my sister and I with food, shelter, and other necessities.



Wow, this spark just kindof hit me.


- I feel so damn cherished now after writing about the most important people in my lifes.






Hah, I love this.. i'm so completely over my head with thinking that i'm miserable & bored of life...


So, I can't believe i'm saying this but: God, please go ahead & suprise me with some dramatic experiences... I want to learn again.

No comments: