Monday, August 18, 2008

mexico

trip to mexico was pretty okay, although i was bored after the first 2 days.. & my family and I literally stayed in our rooms 80% of the time, and the other 20% eating.. so i wont be suprised if i gained a few pounds or so. buuuuut, it was fun kindof. my mom didn't like it though, she thought it was boring.. cohs all we did was eat, sleep, watch tv, bask in the sun, & sleep again. theres $2000 gone. but it was still nonetheless relaxing. I can't argue with that. *reminder: my sisters birthday is tommorow, so i need to make a card. & school is coming up in 6 days. EEEEK !