Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My valentines ♥



Did you guys have a good valentines? I hope you guys did! I haven't updated you guys on my boyfriend lately... it's been really busy for the both of us... him with work & school, and me with school & other time consuming things (chores) lol. But, nonetheless, we still somehow make time for each other :) I'm always really bad at keeping up with that because I have a busy lifestyle (especially when it comes to family visits) but, I still love him! Alright, enough about that! Let's get into our valentine night! So, after school I went straight home to get ready for our adventure. Drove to his house & he was still in the shower -_- lol but thank god boys don't take long showers. I would have been stuck watching t.v. in his family room for hours! .......... where was I... OH YEAH okay so after he got ready, we drove to Tustin to eat at this vegan restaraunt called Native Foods. And I gotta tell you, it was the BEST tasting vegan food i've ever had! So, when your around the area, go and take a bite there! It is delicious. OH, which reminds me... Have I ever mentioned that my boyfriend is REALLY REALLY picky with what he eats? Well, he decided to be the risk-taker here by trying out this vegan restaurant. I thought it was so cute :) He really liked their vegan burgers but, I don't think he liked their house salad very much... It was a bit too, grassy for him... haha. But nonetheless, it was entertaining to watch him eat that night :) So after dinner we walked over to the movie theaters to watch No strings attached. It was a very cute & funny romance movie! I definitely recommend it, not only because my celebrity boyfriend Ashton Kutcher is in it... It was still, very entertaining :) Of course, you need to be 18 and over to watch! So after the movie, we went to Ben & Jerry's for some ice cream & walked over to the car for our trip back home. Though, little did I know he wanted to suprise me again by driving over to another destination. We got to Anaheim and I already assumed it was Disneyland because he works there too :) And I was right! Unfortunately though, we were too late to even get into the park because they closed at 9PM and we got there at 9:30 :( But it was still fun, driving around & talking & singing to cute love songs :)

Alright, that pretty much concludes valentines day for me and my boyfriend. If you did something for valentines day, what was it? Please share your story! I'd love to hear it! :)

No comments: