Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Be careful or what you say


There's been a lot on my mind lately & I just needed to let it out. I'm not going to completely let you guys in on exactly what happened, but I just wanted to let you guys know something really important. Something you all should consider.

"You never know what your words can do to someone else.. So watch it." - Angela Simmons

Remember that one quote that goes, "Think before you speak"? well, I guess it's the same meaning i'm trying to tell you guys now. Before you say anything to anyone, remember that you might make that person feel loved, OR maybe even make that person feel extremely uncomfortable or hurt. Everyone makes mistakes, I know that. I know that no one is perfect. BUT everyone should at least recognize what they are saying first. Everyone should at least consider the other person's feelings. Everyone should at least think about what they're talking about before they say it. Because by the end of the day I know- if something hurtful was said to someone that might take their words more harsh, YOUR the one responsible for it.

Sorry guys for ranting out and about... but I just really wanted you guys to know to please, watch what your saying... because by the end of the day you might be hurting someone you really love.

1 comment:

ankit said...

hi, megan you said very right. we should watch what we say or its really hurt alot in maximum cases