Tuesday, May 25, 2010

summer is here!

FINALLY! school is over & i have time to finally soak up the warm sun & enjoy the lovely summer days. prior to that, i can finally update more often! i plan on trying to update interesting and exciting entries from now on so keep an eye out for them! oh yeah! i'm in the process of re-decorating my room. like i promised to my long followed bloggers, i finally have the time to re-design my room! pictures of the final outcome will definitely be posted :) until then, i wish those who still are in school to study hard & ace those finals! also, i wish those who are out of school to have fun with summer! & stay safe :)

until next time-
have a nice day & have a great week!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Hi everyone! I would just like to say that I am a fellow blogger and I love this blog! I have two blogs:

http://littlealpaca.blogspot.com

http://mysimple-inspirations.blogspot.com

The second one is a photography blog. :) Please visit and become a follower!! ♥

Tess said...

You're always positive and happy :)
Or do you just post things when you're happy?
Just curious :)

Unknown said...

Nice post. Just putting it out there, if you ever need a yacht shipper, look up Yacht Exports. They do a good job.