Wednesday, April 22, 2009

i am currently feeling....

much more better. "It's so much easier if you just let go and forgive." Thank you to all my friends and family who were there to support me through this. I wouldn't of made it to this POINT right here, RIGHT NOW. to set aside my frustrations and anger and hate to finally and completely say: I am. done with it. - Just as simple as that.

_________
Oh, and how great is it that this week is such a beautiful reunion of old friends<3

I wish this week would go very very slow.

It's kind of funny to wish for that, no?

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Harhar, being quoted- First for me. LAWLS.

juanne said...

HAHA.. stacy was quoted. she's going to be famous because of you! you too are a superstar in the making 8)
or if anything....a fashion designer. i swurrr.