Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's time,

So lately, i've decided to look at life at a much more positive view. It's such a waste of my time to keep worrying about unneccesary nonsenses. I mean.. if you really think about it, life really is way too short to keep dwelling on things that don't mean anything to you, regardless of how uncorporative things seem to come together.. it's all in the process. Who knows; I mean, maybe a better moment/experience will arrive later in the future. but again, wasting time on worthless stuff is.. meaningless! right? well, I just wanted to roughly express what kind of passive thoughts that kept lingering throughout my mind these last few months, and honestly.. i'm so done with it. next month is a fresh new start, the year of 2009: i need some damn change + constant inspirations that just hits me in the face... please..

No comments: