Thursday, January 3, 2008

so im back from taiwan!

& im already missing it )= i miss my family too. and the puppiessss! oh GASH, it was so fun thouugh so basically i couldn't hangout with any of my friends according to what my mother says.. darn to that! buts, i did get you all presents! mmmhmm & 2008 has arrived! happy new years baybees & all i can say is that im blessed to have lived such a beautiful remarkable year. &comeon, even if 2007 wasn't all that perfect, im still blessed that im still alive and that i have my health! im blessed to have such a lovely remarkable family im blessed to have such great & gorgeous bestfriends im blessed to have the cutesy heartwarming boyfriend & im blessed to have met the newones in my life.


















































































































































No comments: